K.M.A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED Is a firm of estate agents and facility managers with competent professional hands and wide range of experience in all facets of Real Estate business. Our firm is a wholly indigenous owned company incorporated in Nigeria and dully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission since 2019 as a Facility Management Company, providing professional services to major multinational companies and agencies in Nigeria.
SCOPE OF WORK
K.M.A Property Limited conducts real estate marketing as well as real estate advisory and consulting. The company undertakes all maintenance duties for real estate facilities and organizations and conducts all the security and surveillance for the properties.
QUALITY CONTROL/ ASSURANCE STATEMENT
At K.M.A Property Limited we take property and facilities management very seriously. We have efficient systems in place to ensure diligent services as well as a programmed and routine schedule for inspection and maintenance works to prevent faults thereby reducing costs to owner. We also ensure that all Client’s obligation/standard are met and maintained
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
– Negotiating the lease/sale/purchase of interest in real estate
– Sourcing for all categories of premises/properties to meet the specific requirements of our clients
– Short stay hospitality services
– Property Investment advise
– Purchase, disposal, and leasing of properties
– Investigation of legal title and conveyance
– Installation of fixtures and fittings
– Project management and supervision
– Complete renovation of properties
WHAT WE DO
At K.M.A. Property Management Limited, our Letting/ Short let Services involves the following:
– Introduction of the properties to prospective tenants or guests. This is done through one or combination of the following:
1. Introduction of property to high-net-worth individuals, reputable organizations etc.
2. Display of ”TO LET” Board(s) on properties if needed
3. Inter-firm placement of properties
4. Advertisement on property websites and social media when necessary
5. Careful selection of good and reliable tenants/guests.
– Negotiation of rentals on Open Market Basis.
– Collection of rentals and timely remittance of same to principal.
– Taking inventory before occupation and ensuring preparation and execution of Lease Agreement before possession and
– Formal handing over of keys to tenants/guests after meeting all conditions.
While our Management Services shall include.
– Preparation and submission of rental schedules
– Renewal of leases
– Rent review/negotiations
– Marketing, leasing and negotiating rentals on vacant units
– Preparation and submission of property update on quarterly/annual basis
– Preparation/implementation of routine maintenance for short let
– Monitoring/Enforcement of compliance to lease covenants and obligations
– Supervision of security services
– Supervision of cleaning services including fumigation